- $99 for complete auto detailing ($240 value)
- -or- $125 for window tinting of 35% tint shade for 5 windows ($275 value)
- -or- $50 for window tinting on 2 front windows ($115 value)
- Promotion Expires June 11, 2013
DealChicken’s wiped, and he’s sure you are too, from helping nine ladies to the dance floor. Take a load off with some help from A Team Auto Enhancement. Santa can't carry new cars for your loved ones in his sleigh without his reindeer spinning their hooves — but he’s got plenty of auto detailing gift certificates from A-Team Auto Enhancement of St. Louis to stuff in their stockings. Choose between a complete detail — hand wash and dry, wheel cleaning, waxing, interior vacuuming, window cleaning and more — or window tinting. Give that special someone the gift of a good-looking car this holiday season.
Team Auto Detailing does it all - interior and exterior detailing, window tinting, vehicle wraps and more. When you choose A-Team, you get professional results no matter where you are. At home, at the office or at the store, they'll restore the look and shine of your vehicle.
$99 for a complete auto detail from A Team Auto Enhancement
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit and used by the same customer. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Large vehicles will receive a $10 extra fee service charge (SUV and Vans). Valid for average vehicle condition. There will be a $20 extra fee for extremely neglected, pet hair, or excessively dirty vehicles. May buy two per person and two as gifts.
$125 for 5 tinted windows
The longest car in the world is a limousine that is 100 feet long. It has 26 tires and requires 2 drivers (one in the front and one in the back). It also has a heated Jacuzzi tub, swimming pool, king sized bed, sun deck, and a helicopter landing pad. Can you imagine trying to wash this car?