- $15 for $30 worth of pizza, subs and more
- Fresh ingredients and pizza dough made daily
- Voucher split into two $15 vouchers
- Good for two locations: O'Fallon and Hazelwood
- 1 per visit
- Promotion Expires March 7, 2013
While you may not be in the market for 5 golden rings, you’ll definitely be in the market for a Angelo's Chicago Taste to get the family out of the house. If you have a hankering for Chicago-style food, you need not fly to Chicago. Simply use today's deal and get $30 worth of grub for $15 at Angelo's Chicago Taste. The restaurant is not just renowned for its gyro, but the sandwiches are some of the biggest you can get in St. Louis. They also offer delicious Chicago style hot dogs. Angelo's Chicago Taste bakes their in their brick pizza oven. Sink your teeth into a Philly cheese steak or lead your tastebuds on an international tour with tamales, Polish sausages, gyros, tacos, fajitas, pasta with homemade meatballs and Italian beef and sausage. Leave room for the baklava!
Home of some of the biggest gyros in St. Louis, Angelo's Chicago Taste is known for its Chicago-style sandwiches and welcoming atmosphere. The owners are from Chicago and serve authentic Chicago cuisine, which is why the slogan is 'Best Chicago Taste in St. Louis'. The O'Fallon location is just down the street from the August Busch Memorial Conservation Area at Highway 40 and K (across from Cracker Barrel), and in Hazelwood you'll find them on Lindbergh and James McDonnell Boulevard.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Angelo's Chicago Taste--Split into two $15 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cannot be used on gyro plates. One voucher per visit. Must be used in one visit. May buy one per person and two per gifts. Closed on Sundays.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In Chicago, more than 80% of the hot dog vendors feature Vienna beef products. Vienna is often considered the Rolls-Royce of hot dogs.