• 4 rounds of golf, 2 hotel nights at the MGM Grand (Sunday–Thursday), rental clubs, pool and lounge access
• Option 1—$649: 11/16/12–1/14/13 (regularly $1,400)
• Option 2—$799: 10/9/12–11/15/12 and 1/15/13–5/31/13 (regularly $1,600)
• Golf at Royal Links or Desert Pines courses.
• Bali Hai available for an additional fee.
• Package includes VIP access to Tabu Ultra Lounge and two cocktails at the Rouge Bar, plus privileges for two at the Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand (Monday-Thursday)
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 16, 2013
Before the sun goes down in Las Vegas, DealChicken recommends hitting the links before hitting the tables. Choose from two enticing golf/hotel packages—each with four rounds of golf at Royal Links or Desert Pines course (Bali Hai available for an additional fee), plus an MGM Grand single- or double-occupancy room for two nights. Each package includes VIP access to Tabu Ultra Lounge and two cocktails at the Rouge Bar, plus privileges for two at the Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand.
Walters Golf, led by Billy Walters, took its first swing at the private country club market in 1995 and now known is for developing first-class golf facilities.
$649 2 night Las Vegas golf getaway at MGM Grand + 4 rounds of golf
According to Golf Digest, more than 750,000 golfers tee up at Las Vegas' 52 golf courses each year. Each of Walters' three facilities have garnered numerous awards.