• $26 for 18 holes of golf on a weekend ($52 value)
• -or- $21 for 18 holes of golf on a weekday ($42 value)
• Both values include green fees, cart rental and lunch
• Lunch is your choice of hot dog or hamburger, chips and a soda
• Weekday golf can be used any time of day; Saturday and Sunday after 1 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 15, 2013
Suit up! You and DealChicken are goin’ on a golf outing, thanks to today’s deal—and he has been practicing his swing for weeks. It gets you 18 holes of golf on a weekend or weekday at a deep discount. The value includes green fees, a cart rental (DealChicken wouldn’t make you walk) and lunch. Be sure to take a gander at the course while you’re there as well; it features lush bentgrass greenways, tree-lined tee boxes, ponds and lakes.
Built partly in 1964, the Incline Village golf course has a flair for elegance. When they first started construction, the course was slated to be only nine holes-their 'signature nine'. In 1994 they built another nine holes similar in class and taste as the former nine, but with modern upgrades. Today Incline Village continues to serve a good time and outing for low prices. You can now book your tee time on their website.
$26 for a round of golf with a cart & lunch on weekends at Incline Village Golf Club
Mercedes-Benz, professional golfer Jake Shepherd, and Former Formula 1 racing driver David Coulthard joined together to set a new Guinness World Record for the farthest golf shot caught in a moving car; Jake Shepherd hit a ball at 178 mph, and David Coulthard caught the ball in the passenger seat of a moving Mercedes-Benz SLS, 275 meters away from the tee.