• $14 for $30 worth of meat products
• Split into two $15 vouchers
• Located in South City
• Serves classic German sausages
• May use one voucher per day
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 5, 2013
Can food get any more traditional in St. Louis than sausage and beer? If you agree, you can’t do better for the sausage than at G & W Sausage ("You can't beat G & W meat!"), an institution for 46 years that is offering all hungry DealChickens $30 worth of their best sausage for $14. That’s 53% savings! There’s plenty here in the classic German line-G & W serves up no less than 10 versions of bratwurst alone-but for those who take their sausage from other cultures there’s also chorizo, andouille, salsiccia,three variates of chicken sausage polish sausage and good ol’ hotdogs, American jumbo style. If you can’t imagine your sausage without that key condiment, fear not: G & W also stocks sweet and extra hot Bavarian mustards.
For years G & W has been selling their products to restaurants, grocery stores and individual customers from their retail store on Parker Avenue. G & W is a full service meat market that carries imported items, offers deer processing (each deer processed individually), gift sets and G & W logo shirts. Owners Bob and Gerhard Wanninger are cousins and the latest links in a family tradition; their fathers founded G & W in 1965 after emigrating from Bavaria. The Wanningers' grandfather and great-grandfather were both Bavarian Sausage Meisters.
$14 for $30 worth of meat at G & W Sausage
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Closed Sunday and Monday. May be used in store only. One voucher per person and redeemed per day. G & W is open Tuesday-Saturday. May buy one per person and as a gift. Must use each voucher separately. Must use each separate voucher in full.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Bratwurst has a long history with another American tradition: baseball. German beer barons bought many early baseball clubs and sold their product at games, along with sausages. Even today, bratwurst outsells hot dogs at Milwaukee’s Miller Park.