• $15 for $30 worth of dine-in pub food and drink
• Value provided as two $15 vouchers to be used in separate visits
• Valid at Godfrey location
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 13, 2013
Rotten Apple Pub & Grill invites you to “eat, drink and be rotten” with this 50% off deal. Spend just $15 and get $30 worth of dine-in pub food and drink at the recently opened restaurant in Godfrey. Nosh on appetizers such as house-made potato chips with barbecue dipping sauce before biting into one of the many ½-lb. burgers on the menu. DealChicken recommends the Jalapeño Burger topped with pepper jack cheese, deep-fried jalapeños and chipotle ranch.
Located on Montclair Avenue in Godfrey, the Rotten Apple Pub & Grill offers live music and bingo nights in addition to the pub food and drink served both inside and outside on its outdoor seating area.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Rotten Apple Pub & Grill--2 $15 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must use each voucher separately. Must use each separate voucher in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May buy one per person and two as gifts. One certificate per table. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item with voucher. Not valid on specials.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The apple plays an important part in history, culture and religion, from the Garden of Eden to serving as the subject of literature and art, such as the story of Snow White and the paintings of Paul Cézanne.