- $100 towards any services available
- Tune-ups, winterization, shrink-wrap and storage, electronic upgrades and more
- Full-service dealership for Mercury, Yamaha, Evinrude, Volvo and Honda makes and models
- Conveniently located on Highway 23 E less than a miles East of Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- See website for more information
- Valid only at St. Cloud location
- Promotion Expires December 31, 2013
Don’t let this warm weather fool you: fall is coming and you need to get your boat ready for the long, cold winter ahead. Bring it in to the trusted service professionals at Rapid Marine in St. Cloud. For just $50, you'll get $100 worth of services. Get a tune-up, winterization, shrink-wrap and storage, water pump or trailer maintenance, electronics upgrades and more. Take care of your boat now and be ready for next year.
Rapid Marine is a full service dealership serving the St. Cloud boating market. They carry Lund, Cypress Cay, Starcraft, Crestliner and Ranger fishing boat, Sunchaser Pontoons and Glastron Runabouts. They also have a complete parts department for all major brands including Mercury, Yamaha, Evinrude, Volvo and Honda. Make sure you stop in and see what we have to offer.
$50 for $100 worth of boat maintenance
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid at St. Cloud location only. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required and subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
For service on your boat or boat engines, call and schedule service at your convenience. The staff knows how important it is for you to be on the water with your friends and family so they'll get your boat or engine back to you in the shortest amount of time possible.