- Option 1: $39.95 toward push mower maintenance/tune-up ($79.95 value)
- Option 2: $72.95 for on-site rider mower maintenance/tune-up ($145.95 value)
- Includes a compression check, oil change, spark plug and air filter replacement, fuel system drain and more
- Redeem from home; call to book an appointment
- Promotion Expires September 1, 2013
Since spring made its much awaited arrival, DealChicken’s grass has been growing rather quickly. Unfortunately, his lawn mower has been down and can’t make his yard look immaculate. At Bartz Mower Service, you can receive a $79.95 on-site push mower tune-up or maintenance for $39.95—that’s a 50% savings. This includes a compression check, oil change, spark plug and air filter replacement, fuel system drain and more. Or, for $72.95, you can order a $145.95 on-site rider mower maintenance or tune-up—that’s also a 50% savings. This comes with an oil change, balance blades, tire pressure check and much more. Remember to call in advance to book an appointment.
Bartz Mower Service is a mobile service that is located in central Minnesota. It has been in existence for more than five decades and is owned and operated by John Witte. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., and Saturdays, 8 a.m.-noon. It works with all types of lawn mowers.
$39.95 for $79.95 toward push mower maintenance/tune-up
A 50-by-50-foot grass lawn releases enough oxygen for a family of four, and eight average-sized lawns deliver the same cooling effect as 24 central air-conditioning units.