- Receive $30 worth of food for $15
- Classic signature-style foods
- Value provided as 2 $15 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- Promotion Expires July 5, 2013
Hungry for something different that will leave your taste buds yearning for more? Then today's deal from Step Brothers Wieners & More hits the spot. Step Brothers is St. Cloud’s new authority on taste and they are ready to show you why. Step Brothers serves the highest quality Vienna® Beef wieners that aren’t your typical hot dog, they are 100% beef and 110% delicious. Toss one of those wieners between two halves of a fresh baked bun and add on toppings to create authentic wieners with a worldly sensibility. The Chicago Dog, Coney Dog, and a variety of other creations await your open mouth.
Not hungry for a wiener? That’s quite alright, as Step Brothers’ authenticity and quality extends to its sandwiches (Cubans, Philly’s and Reuben’s oh my!), wraps, salads and truly home-made soups (the owner’s Mom makes them!).
Step Brothers Wieners & More was founded by four local guys, three brothers and their life-long friend. Their goal was to bring classic, signature hot dogs and sandwiches to St. Cloud. Mission accomplished! Enjoy this new hot spot Mondays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
50% off wieners, sandwiches, wraps and more at Step Brothers Wieners & More
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $15 voucher must be used in a single visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The name is not entirely accurate in that there is a not a legal stepbrother involved in the ownership—it's blood brothers plus a lifelong family friend. One look at the portrait on the wall will tell you who's who.