- Pay just $10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- Deal includes two $10 vouchers
- Vouchers are to be used separately
- EXCLUDES February 2nd
- Promotion Expires May 10, 2013
If you love freshly-prepared pub-style food and icy cold beverages to wash them down with, you'll love St. Anna Sports Bar & Grill. Try some of St. Anna's delicious foods, which includes their 1/3 lb signature burgers, fajita chix wraps, and the 10 oz. Haddock fillet with chips and slaw. Yum! No matter what you choose, you'll get it for half price when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of tasty food and drink with this great DealChicken deal.
Located on County Road 9, St. Anna Sports Bar & Grill is over 100 years old and still has some of it's original characteristics, including the tin ceiling and bar. The restaurant features a large fenced-in yard for group gatherings, two lighted sand volleyball courts, an outdoor bar and seating, a stage and a paved patio, so there is never a shortage of entertainment when you're at St. Anna Sports Bar & Grill with friends.
50% off food & drinks at St. Anna Sports Bar & Grill
- EXCLUDES February 2nd. Limit 1 per customer, and 1 as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $10 voucher must be used in a single visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know riding a snowmobile in a city park in Avon, MN is prohibited?