- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Receive two $15 certificates
- Deal cannot be applied to alcohol
- Promotion Expires May 22, 2013
Who doesn't like a comfortable place with good food as a hangout? In the Sauk Rapids area, JP's Grill and Bar is it. The bar's motto even is "The Place to Be." JP's has good hometown pub fare with all your favorites, including burgers, nachos, mini taco salads, wraps and sandwiches. But you'll also get more than just your average bar food with such delicacies as chili lime shrimp appetizers and buffalo salad. You can even customize your burger -- with more than a dozen toppings and sauces, you'll have endless possible meal options.
Jon Evens established JP's Grill and Bar in April 2004 in Sauk Rapids. Evens, a Sauk Rapids native, and his team offer pub fare in a hometown atmosphere seven days a week. Become a regular for special discounts, event updates and birthday coupons.
50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks at JP's Grill and Bar
- Limit 1 per customer, one as gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each. Each $15 voucher must be used on a separate occasion. Each $15 voucher must be used in a single visit. One voucher per couple or table of 2.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
When Jon bought the local Tom Thumb in 2004 and converted it into JP's, his dream of creating a bar and grill for his community came true.