• Pay $12 for 2 magic UFO toys ($58 retail)
• Shipping not included $3.99 (Fixed shipping cost)
• Hovers between hands
• No assembly required
• No remotes, batteries or magnets needed
• Easy online redemption instructions will be emailed to you on your voucher sent within minutes of your purchase
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 21, 2013
Imagine this—squeals of delight Christmas morning when your kids open up a Mystery UFO that will seem to defy gravity as it hovers between their hands. DealChicken says don’t be surprised if the adult “kids” in the house love it as much as the little ones. Today, you can save 79% off two of these magic toys. The secret is there’s an invisible line to create the illusion of the UFO suspended in air. Mystify your friends. Even better on Christmas morning—there’s nothing to assemble and you don’t need batteries or a remote control.
The Super Gadgets web store is a one-stop place to buy the trendiest accessories for all of your gadgets. Once you purchase this great deal, you will receive an email within minutes containing your voucher. The voucher will have detailed instructions with a direct link to the website where you will redeem this deal.
$12 for 2 magic UFO toys from Super Gadgets
- May purchase multiple for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Limit one voucher number per transaction, (meaning if you buy 5 vouchers, you would have to complete each transaction separately). Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Online redemption only. Shipping not included; flat $3.99 shipping rate. Once you purchase this great deal, you will receive an email within minutes containing your voucher. The voucher will have detailed instructions with a direct link to the website where you will redeem this deal.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object? This term was adopted in 1952.