• $20 buys $40 worth of merchandise
• Comes as two $20 gift vouchers
• Open Monday through Saturday
• Willow Tree Brand nativities
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 4, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, but let’s face it… it may be French, but it’s still chickens. Wouldn’t your loved ones prefer 50% off merchandise from the St. Cloud Book Shop?
The St. Cloud Book Shop has a great selection of nativities including Willow Tree Brand, ornaments, stickers and books for young and old. Their Nativity collection is one of the best around with over 20 different styles. Choose from many advent candles, wreathes and calendars. The shop also carries a large variety of religious gifts, from wall art, crucifixes and statues to jewelry and videos. St. Cloud Book Shop guarantees the lowest prices around, and today you get to take an extra 50% off.
St. Cloud Book Shop has been serving the needs of St. Cloud's Christian community for more than 60 years. It is family owned and operated, and the friendly proprietors are happy to help you find the perfect gift. Find the shop on 7th Avenue in St. Cloud.
50% off Christmas merchandise from the St. Cloud Book Shop
- There is no limit to the number of deals that can be purchased or gifted. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. You will receive an email for two vouchers that are valued at $20 each after your purchase has been confirmed. Limit 1 DealChicken voucher per visit. Vouchers are valid the day after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The downtown St. Cloud riverfront area boasts a vibrant arts and entertainment scene, both wholesome and fun for the entire family. In the 1850s, St. Cloud was but three tiny villages. Today the area is filled with a rich culture of dancing, karaoke and other exciting nightlife, walking tours and fabulous restaurants.