• $100 for $200 worth of organic meats
• Free shipping included
• Online redemption, use code to access exclusive deals and packages
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 15, 2013
Animals on hormones and antibiotics is typical of grocery store meats these days. Today's deal offers $200 worth of top-quality, organic meats from Emerald Organic for only $100. USDA-certified organic, grass-fed steaks come straight from family farms in Nebraska. Each farm follows the Animal Welfare Approved guidelines; these ensure stock is raised healthfully without antibiotics or hormones. Cattle are allowed to graze in certified-organic pastures. Meat is shipped directly via UPS or Fed Ex in an insulated foam cooler packed with dry ice to ensure contents remain frozen.
Emerald Organic Products was created from a desire to consume highest-quality, organic protein products. They source organic protein products from farmers throughout North America to provide the highest quality organic, grass-fed beef, poultry and pork. They also offer free-range turkeys raised in Minnesota on 100% organic diets.
50% off organic meat from Emerald Organic Products (Free Shipping)
- Limit 5 vouchers per person. Limit 1 voucher per order. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Online redemption only. Online only. Voucher code on certificate will be used on website to access exclusive deal packages and products. Free shipping valid within the lower 48 states. Not valid for shipping outside of the US. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must order by 12/17/2012 to guarantee deliver by Christmas.
Once you purchase this great deal, you will receive an email within minutes containing your voucher. The voucher will have detailed instructions with a direct link to the website where you will redeem this deal.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Emerald Organic Products uses traditional hand cutting techniques instead of machines to cut their beef. This allows it to be perfectly sized and cooked evenly.