• Pay only $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Receive three $10 vouchers—must use separately
• Valid at Milaca location only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 6, 2013
DealChicken regularly dunks his beak into a Hawaiian Blizzard Treat at Dairy Queen in Milaca. This version of the popular Blizzard is stuffed with vanilla soft-serve ice cream that’s been blended with coconut, pineapple and banana. Of course, that’s just one flavor available from the Blizzard concoctions designed for cookie lovers, candy cravers, fruit fans or chocoholics. Today, you can enjoy this chilly treat at a half-price savings. But you’re not limited to just that. Check out the full menu, which features other dairy treats, burgers, hot dogs, BLTs and grilled chicken sandwiches, wraps, chicken strips, salads, onion rings and much more.
The Dairy Queen chain dates back to 1938 when a father and son team experimented with a soft, frozen dairy product. Today, DQ is one of the world's largest fast-food systems with more than 6,000 locations in the U.S., Canada and 18 other countries.
50% off food and drink at Dairy Queen in Milaca
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. You will receive an email for three vouchers that are valued at $10 each after your purchase has been confirmed. One voucher per visit. Valid at Micala, MN location only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The DQ Blizzard was introduced in 1985 as a soft-serve treat mixed with your choice of toppings from the menu. What is your favorite Blizzard topping?