• $15 for $30 worth of pizza, homemade pasta, chicken wings and more
• Purchaser will receive 2-$15 vouchers
• Pizza dough made daily from scratch
• Locally owned, locally loved
• Takeout and delivery available
• Open daily at 11 a.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 28, 2013
DealChicken gets a 4.0 on this half-price offer for those starving students at St. Cloud State and everyone else who loves fresh homemade pizza and pasta, healthy salads and flavorful wings. If your brain functions best on pizza, use this deal for a spaghetti pizza, bacon cheeseburger pizza, a pepperoni popper (with jalapenos or banana peppers) or the J-Train (pineapple, smoky bacon and pepperoni). Finish with fresh cinnamon sticks or a yummy dessert pizza!
The creative team of Alan and Eric Hockert make good eating easy and fun. Monthly Facebook specials, a rewards program and online ordering keep you well-fed on a budget till the wee hours of the morning. If you missed the heart-shaped valentine pizza, you'll like the next great offer.
50% off pizza, pasta and more at DiMaggio's Pizza in St. Cloud
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back, no cash value. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table, per visit and order. 2- $15 certificates. Delivery or take-out. Delivery not available in all areas. May buy 4 per person and 4 as gifts.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pi is equal to 3.14 and is pronounced like the English word “pie”. It is one of the most important mathematical constants and is used to find the circumference of a circle. Last March, DiMaggio’s Pizza offered all medium pizza pies for only $3.14 each.