• $15 for two $15 certificates good for food and non-alcoholic drink
• Daily menu specials and weekend live entertainment
• Valid on weekly specials including all-you-can-eat fish and shrimp
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 12, 2013
After a long day of deal-surfing, DealChicken is ready for a drink and a hearty meal. He's happy to make the short drive to Trobec's Bar and Grill in St. Stephen, where he bellies up to the bar and straps on a feedbag. With today's deal, you, too, can eggsperience Trobec's plentiful portions. Spend $15 and get two $15 vouchers ($30 worth) for food and drinks (excluding alcohol). You can use the deal any time, even on weekly specials like all-you-can-eat pizza, chicken and ribs, or fish and shrimp. DealChicken prefers the vegetarian-friendly salads and grilled cheese sandwiches, but you might enjoy the 30-cent Happy Hour Wings or Sunday's eggcellent full breakfast menu. Live music, sports leagues and other fun activities round out the reasons to grab this deal while it's hot!
Located just 10 miles outside of St. Cloud in St. Stephen, Trobec's Bar & Grill has been serving our community for over 75 years. In addition to a varied menu, weekly specials and competitive prices, this time-tested family-friendly bar and grill boasts a long list of fun activities and entertainment for the not-so-wild crowd. Look for new big-name bands and poker every week, as well as summer volleyball, softball and beanbag leagues.
$15 for $30 of Food and Drink at Trobecs Bar & Grill in St. Stephen-2 $15 certificates
- Two deal purchases per person. May purchase 2 additional as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table of 4 people per visit. Excludes Alcohol.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
One of Trobec's Sunday breakfast specials is Eggs Benedict. This regal-sounding half-sandwich concoction consists of poached eggs and ham or bacon atop two open-faced English muffin halves. But the real kicker is the shot of Hollandaise sauce.