- $15 for dinner for two ($30 value)
- Includes one shared appetizer, two entrees and two drinks
- Valid Monday through Friday for dinner only
- Delicious home cooking
- Daily specials
- Promotion Expires October 27, 2013
The staff at Ethel and Fred's Restaurant are used to fetching popular home-cooked meals. DealChicken wings into view with a special offer: You get dinner for two people-including one appetizer to share, two entrees from a special menu and two drinks at half off! Choose from the liver and onions, grilled chicken dinner, open-faced chop steak and gravy, tuna melt, turkey melt, any burger, patty melt, or Salisbury steak any night, or from one of the nightly specials: meatloaf on Monday, goulash or pork roast on Tuesday, stuffed cabbage or chicken pot pie on Wednesday, shepherd’s pie on Thursday, and grilled or fried catfish or fried flounder on Friday. You even get to choose an appetizer ofpotato skins, cheese French fries, or two house salads. Woo-hoo!
Ethel and Fred's Restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
$15 for dinner with 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 salads & 2 drinks at Ethel and Fred's
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one voucher and two gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Limit one per person, per table. Must be used in one visit. Dine-in only. Valid Monday through Friday for dinner. Valid only for nightly special or liver and onions, grilled chicken dinner, open-faced chop steak and gravy, tuna melt, turkey melt, any burger, patty melt, or Salisbury steak. Nightly specials are meatloaf on Monday, goulash or pork roast on Tuesday, stuffed cabbage or chicken pot pie on Wednesday, shepherd’s pie on Thursday, and grilled or fried catfish or fried flounder on Friday. Appetizer choices are potato skins, cheese French fries, or two house salads. Upgrades to alcoholic beverages available. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on October 27, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The original Fred and Ethel's Restaurant opened 45 years ago. When they sold the business 30 years ago, the business was renamed Ethel & Fred's. Originally located in Historic Downtown Melbourne, they then moved to 192 and Dairy Road, and finally to their current location at the corner of Wickham and New Haven Avenue.