- $15 for $30 worth of Greek and Lebanese cuisine
- Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each; to be used on separate visits.
- Daily specials for breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Extensive vegetarian/vegan menu; children's menu
- Promotion Expires July 23, 2013
With three $10 vouchers for only $15, you'll enjoy a $30 value that will satisfy hearty appetites for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Julian's Mediterranean Restaurant is the Space Coast's answer to a Floridian's desire for Greek and Lebanese dishes laden with fresh vegetables and Mediterranean seasonings. Complete breakfasts include three-egg omelettes, scrumptious waffles and pancakes. For lunch, try triple-decker sandwiches and satisfying salads. Dinner choices like the meaty kabobs, grilled seafood, mousaka, stuffed grape leaves, souvlaki and spinach pie appeal to meat lovers and vegans alike. All your peeps will find flavorful dishes to crow about.
Easy to find on Highway A1A in Indialantic, Julian's Mediterranean Restaurant opens daily at 8 a.m. A painted wall mural sets the old-world scene; white table covers and sleek black chairs lend a modern touch, and patio seating is available. For fun, checkout Classic Car Cruise.
$15 for $30 worth of Mediterranean food & drinks
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Customers receive 3 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Each $10 voucher must be used in full during a single visit. Limit 2 per customer. May buy 3 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table/visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays or towards the purchase of gift cards. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, coupon, special or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Shawarma is made by stacking strips of fat and pieces of seasoned meat (beef, lamb or marinated chicken) alternately on a stick then roasting it slowly on all sides for hours until the meat becomes tender and full of flavor.