- $13.50 for paintball ($27 value)
- Includes entry, gun rental, air, CO2 and 1 bag of paint
- Open Saturday-Sunday and weekdays by appointment
- Promotion Expires October 9, 2013
DealChicken may be a bird, but when it comes to great bargains, he tends to go hog wild. Enter today's deal from Hog Wild Paintball Club, where the challenge to customers is, "We've got balls, do you?" Come prove your metaphorical manhood or channel your inner G.I. Jane on the abundant paintball fields, which include your traditional air-ball field, plus woods-ball, speedball and an open field (or city). Once you've defeated your friends and demonstrated your dominance, head to the cooking area for a celebratory cookout—BYOR (Bring Your Own Rations) required.
Located in Grant, Hog Wild Paintball Club opens its plentiful paintball fields to birthday parties, company team building, church youth groups, bachelor parties and more.
50% off entry, CO2, air, gun rental & one bag of paint at Hog Wild Paintball
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one voucher and 25 as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit. Not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts. One gift redeemed per person.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Paintball originated in 1976 when three men—Hayes Noel, Bob Gurnsey and Charles Gaines—wanted to recreate the rush of hunting.