- $15 for dinner for two ($30 value)
- Includes one shared appetizer, two entrees and two drinks
- Valid Monday through Friday for dinner only
- Delicious home cooking
- Daily specials
- Promotion Expires July 24, 2013
The staff at Ethel and Fred's Restaurant are used to fetching one of the most popular requests: the open-faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy. DealChicken wings into view with a special offer: You get dinner for two people-including one appetizer to share, two entrees from a special menu and two drinks-at half off! Choose from the grilled chicken dinner, liver and onions, open-faced chop steak sandwich, any burger, patty melt or Salisbury steak any night, or from one of the nightly specials: Meatloaf on Monday, goulash or pork roast on Tuesday, stuffed cabbage on Wednesday, shepherd’s pie on Thursday and grilled or fried fish on Friday. You even get to choose an appetizer of mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, potato skins, cheese fries or two house salads. Woo-hoo!
Ethel and Fred's Restaurant is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
$15 for dinner with one appetizer, two entrees and tow drinks at Ethel and Fred's
- Purchase limit is one per person. May purchase up to two additional as gifts. Limit one per person, per table. Must be used in one visit. Dine-in only. Valid Monday through Friday for dinner. Valid only for nightly special or grilled chicken dinner, liver and onions, open-faced chop steak sandwich, any burger, patty melt or Salisbury steak. Nightly specials are meatloaf on Monday, goulash or pork roast on Tuesday, stuffed cabbage on Wednesday, shepherd’s pie on Thursday and grilled or fried fish on Friday. Appetizer choices are mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, potato skins, cheese fries or two house salads. Upgrades to alcoholic beverages available. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Gratuity not inclulded. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on July 24, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The original Fred and Ethel's Restaurant opened 45 years ago. When they sold the business 30 years ago, the business was renamed Ethel & Fred's. Originally located in Historic Downtown Melbourne, they then moved to 192 and Dairy Road, and finally to their current location at the corner of Wickham and New Haven Avenue.