- $10 for two adult admissions ($20 value)
- Children 12 and under admitted FREE
- Festival takes place Jan. 19 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Promotion Expires January 19, 2013
DealChicken is shaking his feathers out because it's time to get into the excitement of celebrating Florida's popular key lime. The 2nd Annual Florida Key Lime Pie Festival takes place from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Jan. 19 at the Riverfront Park in Cocoa Village. Nibble on your favorite food, catch the tunes of live bands and mingle with new friends and old. You now have the chance to snap up tickets at a half-price savings. Check out the festival website at www.floridakeylimepiefestival.com for information on the various festival events!
Participating restaurants in the 2nd Annual Florida Key Lime Pie Festival include Dixie Crossroads, Grills, Fishlips, Norman's, Gregory's Steakhouse and Shells of Melbourne. Along with culinary demonstrations, there will be several contests, including the 'Miss Florida Key Lime Pie,' the Key Lime Pie Eating Contest, and the Bartender's Challenge -- best Key Lime Pie Martini and Margarita.
$10 for two adult admissions ($20 value)
- Purchase limit it 2 per person. May purchase up to 2 additional gifts. Valid for entry to festival on January 19, 2013. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on January 19, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
This event will feature Florida's State Chef and Culinary Ambassador, along with an array of some of the state's most savored and well respected restaurants. Each restaurant will be showcasing dishes reflecting their Chef's unique culinary flare, utilizing an infusion and presentation of Florida's infamous citrus favorite the "Key Lime".