- $150 for 20 units of Botox or “Brotox” ($300 value)
- Additional units may be purchased at $9/unit
- Valid at the 400 E. Strawbridge location only
- Look your best this holiday season, or give as a gift
- Open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Great for women and men
- Promotion Expires March 19, 2013
Half off Botox at Artful Awakenings Cosmetic Surgery Center? Don’t mind if I do! In the past, it was primarily the ladies who were concerned with fine lines. But today, Botox is becoming more and more manly (hence the clever term “Brotox”). Although it may not be completely mainstream, Brotox is becoming popular among America’s power players—from Hollywood to the boardroom ... and even on the campaign trail. Regardless of gender, today is your chance to try this private, confidential and virtually painless procedure at 50% off the regular price.
Since 1985, Artful Awakenings' Chief Surgeon, Dr. Frank Filiberto, has been offering masterful plastic surgery, chemical peels, laser resurfacing and injections to men and women of the Melbourne area and beyond. This center is serious about surgery, but it's nice to know they still have a lighter side-join them for fun events, like Botox & Bubbly, held the first Wednesday of every month.
$150 for 20 units of Botox or 'Brotox' ($300 value)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. By appointment only, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Voucher must be used in 1 visit. Additional units may be purchased at $9/unit. Valid at the 400 E. Strawbridge location only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that injections of Botox in the forehead and crows feet have been known to reduce the number of migraines and headaches in individuals?