- $15.50 for two dozen donuts ($31 value)
- All donuts are freshly baked daily
- Great for holiday party treats
- Promotion Expires December 9, 2013
Seven swans a swimming will set you back more than $6,000, but you could get two dozen fresh-baked donuts from Love Bug's for only $15.50!
Forget leaving cookies for Santa-DealChicken knows that what he really craves is sweet, sugary donuts. At Love Bug's Donuts and Bakery, you can order two dozen donuts that are freshly baked each day, allowing a few for the jolly man himself and the rest for your decadent holiday breakfast. This is a $31 value for only $15.50-that's a 50% savings. Choose from flavors like cherry, orange , and red velvet.
Love Bug's Donuts and Bakery, with an atmosphere of an old-time bakery and a friendly staff, is located in West Melbourne near the Melbourne Village. It is owned and operated by Ron Goodman. The hours of operation for breakfast and lunch are Monday to Saturday from 5 a.m.-3 p.m. It also offers bagels, cakes, muffins, and pastries.
$15.50 for two dozen donuts at Love Bug's Donuts and Bakery
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional gift. Limit 1 voucher redeemed per person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Tax not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on December 9, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In Belgium donuts are considered a carnival or fair food and are topped with powdered sugar. In Greece some donuts are shaped in a figure 8.