• $15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drinks ($30 value)
• Limit one $15 voucher per visit
• May purchase multiple deals
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 21, 2013
Whether your taste buds crave Italian or you just want a break from rustling up lunch or cooking dinner, DealChicken can help you out. With today's half-off deal from La Piazza, you get $30 worth of all your Italian favorites like Stromboli, calzone, pasta and pizza. Feast on meat and seafood entrees, or stop for a sub during your lunch break. And of course cannoli is the perfect way to end your Italian meal!
Located north of Lake Washington on Wickham Road, La Piazza is a great place to go in the Melbourne area for Italian food. Owner Frank Berkowitz and his attentive staff serve the Space Coast's hungry peeps seven days a week.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and beverages at La Piazza Italian Restaurant
- May purchase multiples. Limit one $15 voucher per table/check, per visit. Entire $15 value must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on February 21, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pizza is one of the few words that is understood in any culture and language. It is claimed that the first pizza ever made was in Naples, Italy in 1860.