• $15 for $30 worth of upscale Italian cuisine
• Dress to impress and dine in style
• Where NYC hip meets Miami chic
• Not valid on Happy Hour pricing
• Not valid on holidays
• Reservations highly recommended
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 2, 2013
Whether you have an occasion to celebrate, or just want to turn an ordinary night out into something special, Andiamo Cafe Italiano is your place. Savor the good moments in life while feasting on mahi picata or coho salmon Toscana. Browse through the restaurant’s extensive wine list and choose a glass of something exquisite to pair with your meal. Just remember to make reservations ahead of time; the popular cafe fills up fast.
Owned by DJon Pepaj, Andiamo Cafe Italiano is open Tuesday through Saturday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of food and beverages at Andiamo Cafe Italiano
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table/group, per visit. Reservations highly recommended. Proper attire requested. Not valid on holidays. Meal/drinks not valid toward Pepaj loyalty card points. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion including Happy Hour pricing. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on February 2, 2013.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that Gnocchi is Italian for dumpling and can be made from semolina flour, cornmeal, potatoes or bread crumbs?