• $199 for 5 LipoLaser treatments ($1,250 value)
• You choose the treatment area
• Non-surgical, painless and completely non-invasive treatment
• Some pre-treatment requirements
• Open Monday-Saturday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 29, 2013
Even those who are relatively satisfied with their weight often struggle with persistent lumps and bumps in common problem areas. Today’s five LipoLaser treatments are designed to target such areas, whether you want to whittle away at saddle bags, love handles or that pesky upper arm wiggle. One of several cutting-edge, non-invasive treatments at Sabe Spa and Wellness, LipoLaser treatment is a combination of therapies (ultrasonic cavitation as well as laser) to “Achieve Amazing!” ™ results.
Sabe Spa and Wellness is located near the intersection of Parkway Drive and Wickham Road in Melbourne. They're open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sabe specialties include relaxation massage and Sculptimate Body Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, and they also offer a variety of nutriceutical products like NutriVerus vitamins.
$199 for five LipoLaser treatments at Sabe Spa in Melbourne
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional gift. Appointment necessary, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Non-transferable. Pre-treatment requirements (24 hours prior to each treatment): you must drink 1/2-1 gallon of water, eat a low-fat diet and avoid foods high in processed sugars; ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL within 24 hours of your appointment. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on April 29, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that adults that are not obese on average have 30 to 50 billion fat cells?