• $10 buys two $10 vouchers ($20 total value)
• Limit one $10 voucher per visit
• Made-from-scratch, local cuisine
• Open Monday through Saturday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 19, 2013
Today DealChicken invites you to discover a hidden treasure—the newly reopened Palm Tree Cafe. Everything in this cozy little eatery is made fresh from scratch daily, using local farmers and markets for produce, fish, shrimp and yes - gator. If you're feeling adventurous, try the gator ribs—doesn't get much more local than that! Or, if it's breakfast you're in the mood for, try the corned beef hash with eggs or homemade crepes. Breakfast is served all day, so you can get your hash or other morning favorites all day long.
New owner Amanda Davenport and chef Dave are proud to serve only homemade local cuisine to hungry Cocoa area residents. The eatery serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with outdoor seating options. It offers take-out, delivery and catering as well. Find it on Cocoa Boulevard/US 1, next to the water tower in Cocoa.
$10 for two $10 vouchers for food and beverages at The Palm Tree Cafe
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional gift. Limit one $10 voucher per visit, per table. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on January 19, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Amanda was on Hell's Kitchen TV show on season 6 and Dave the chef, received his culinary degree in France.