• $15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
• May use both vouchers in one visit
• True Italian dishes and fine wines
• Not valid on holidays
• Closed Sundays and Mondays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 16, 2012
Special occasions call for authentic Italiano—exactly what they say you’ll find at Bacco Wine Cafe, an upscale Italian restaurant in Melbourne. You won't find pizza or other southern Italian cuisine. Instead, expect truly authentic entrees served with seasonal vegetables, with antipasti, pasta and perfectly paired fine wines to round out the mouthwatering menu. They call it “Italian Without Compromise,” and DealChicken thinks you’ll agree when you try specialties like the Tagliatelle Alle Noci—homemade pasta dressed in a creamy sauce, flavored with grated Parmigiano and pounded walnut meats.
Owners Loris and Raffaella Barsiola opened Bacco Wine Cafe in 2000, just one year after they arrived in the United States from Savona, Italy. This eatery serves dinner Tuesday through Saturday, with special wine-tasting dinners available by reservation only.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward food and beverages at Bacco Italian Wine Cafe ($30 value)
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional gift. May use both $15 vouchers in one visit. Not valid on holidays. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on December 16, 2012.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that as early as 6th Century B.C., people toasted to the health of their friends? This was done to ensure that the wine they were about to drink was not poisoned.