• $12 for three $8 vouchers ($24 total value)
• Limit one $8 voucher per visit
• Not valid on Happy Hour prices
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 12, 2013
Got a craving for some south-of-the-border fare? The DealChicken orders you to run to La Cantina for half-off, real-deal Mexican cuisine, plus some American favorites to boot. Start with stuffed jalapenos or the Nachos Cantina. For the main course, try the chimichangas, a deep fried four tortilla with all the fillings, or the Arroz Platillo, marinated chicken or steak topped with cheddar, Monterey jack, veggies and jalapenos. There’s hamburgers and sandwiches for the more northern minded and chips and salsa for everybody.
La Cantina caters to hungry families seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For older members of the bunch, the bar stays open until after midnight!
$12 for three $8 vouchers toward food and beverages at La Cantina ($24 value)
- Purchase limit is 1 per person. May purchase 1 additional gift. Limit one $8 voucher per person, per visit. Valid on regular priced menu items, specials not included. Valid toward any item including Happy Hour menu items, but not valid toward Happy Hour special pricing. Happy hour is Monday through Friday from 4-7 p.m. and during all NFL games. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Please tip on pre-discounted amount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on January 12, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that the word burrito means little donkey in Spanish? The rolled up burrito looks like the ear of a donkey!