• $12 buys three $8 vouchers ($24 total value)
• Vouchers must be used separately, one per visit
• Valid on full menu
• Open 7 days, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 6, 2013
Have you heard the news? Bruster's Real Ice Cream now serves Nathan's hot dogs! To celebrate, DealChicken's offering you a half-price deal on anything on the menu. That includes things like hamburgers and fries, as well as hot dogs. And ice cream, of course. You'll still find a rotating selection of more than 150 flavors, including fat-free, yogurt, sherbet and seasonal specials. Right now Bruster's is honoring apple season with flavors like Caramel Apple Crunch and Deep Dish Apple Pie. Try the apple dumplings, too!
The first Bruster's hatched in Bridgewater, Pennsylvania, in 1989. Customers loved it so much, Bruster's started franchising. Today each store still makes the Grade-A quality ice cream and cones in the store, just like Bruce Reed did on day one. Bruster's also caters and offers fundraising options. Get free Kiddie Cones and Doggie Sundaes every day at your Titusville Bruster's, on Cheney Highway.
$12 for $24 worth of food, drinks and treats at Bruster's Ice Cream/Nathan's Hot Dogs
- Purchase limit is 2 per person. May purchase up to 2 additional gifts. Limit one $8 voucher per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. Not valid on tax. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Deal valid 24 hours after purchase and expires on January 6, 2013.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that the original banana split was served with the bananas unpeeled?