- Option 1: $20 for five Open Bounce passes to BounceU ($40 value
- Option 2: $35 for ten Open Bounce passes to BounceU ($80 value)
- Reservations required
- Promotion Expires July 3, 2014
Here’s one DealChicken credo: Why hop, when you can bounce? Bouncing is as close to flying as non-flyers can get. And for just $20, you can jump for joy during one of BounceU’s daily All-Ages Open Bounce sessions. OK, it’s really for your kid. But you can play too! Enjoy a full day of air-catching, giggle-inducing, face-flopping fun inside their amazingly buoyant, multi-structured inflatable bounce stadium. With games, snacks and music, BounceU offers wall-to-padded-wall fun that will rock your socks off! (That’s an expression. Leave your socks on. It’s kind of a rule.)
With over 50 locations nationwide, BounceU is the perfect place for a kid's party. In addition to incredible inflatable structures to wow kids of all ages, BounceU features a clean, climate-controlled environment and friendly and knowledgeable staff, including Party Pros who take care of all the kiddie details so parents can have fun too. But you don't need a special occasion for bouncy fun: In addition to the Open Bounce sessions, BounceU offers day camps, field trips and fundraisers and other opportunities for indoor 'exertainment.'
$20 for five Open Bounce passes to BounceU ($40 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as gift. Tax not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Limit one set of passes per child. Reservation required and are subject to availability. Merchants cancellation/rescheduling policy of 24 hours applies, voucher subject to forfeiture. Voucher may be used over multiple visits. All visits must be redeemed by same child. Children must be at least 34 inches tall to play, and must be able to walk to play on the equipment. All participants under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults must remain on premises with children. Children must wear socks. Parents and non-walking infants/children under 34 admitted free. Valid only at location selected at time of purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first inflatable originated in 1962 when John Scurlock was tinkering with inflatable coverings for swimming pools and tennis courts. He noticed his employees were amused when walking and jumping on them, which led him to create the first inflatable moonwalk business, called Space Walk.