- $10 for $20 to spend on dinner menu items
- Voucher good for dinner menu only; Sunday-Thursday
- Buffet and beverages are excluded
- Chefs trained in many different Chinese cooking styles
- Voucher not valid on February 10, 2013.
- Promotion Expires April 23, 2013
Whether it is north or south, China maintains some of the oldest and finest cuisines in the history of the world. Authentic Chinese food is both exotic and comforting, which is why DealChicken grabbed his chopsticks and appetite when he came across today's deal. At Szechuan Restaurant, you can taste the wonders of China by ordering $20 worth of dinner for only $10, that's a 50% savings. From steamed fish fillet to pig's stomach to Shanghai duck, you can choose from more than 150 different specialty menu items all made fresh by experienced chefs, who are trained in the styles of Pekingese, Szechuan and Cantonese. Hurry, before your food gets cold.
Szechuan Restaurant is a family-owned and -operated dining establishment that is located in Wilmington inside the Apollo Shopping Center. The hours of operation are Monday to Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., though today's deal is valid for dinner only from Sunday to Thursday. It also serves Dim Sum lunch on weekends and weekday lunch buffets.
$10 for $20 to spend on dinner menu items
- May purchase 1 per person and 1 additional as a gift. Valid for dinner menu items only; Sunday-Thursday. Not valid on buffet. Valid for dine-in only, not valid for take-out. Voucher not valid on February 10, 2013 (Chinese's New Year). Not valid on any beverages and gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Interested in learning about Chinese cultures while eating delicious authentic dishes? Szechuan Restaurant offers 'Chinese food and society class' that includes a lecture, Q & A session and handouts, paired with a decadent traditional 12-course dinner. Classes are $35/person, call (302) 999-0286 to find out more info and register for the class. The next class is on January 28 and 29, classes in February will be available as well.