- $15 for two $15 vouchers ($30 value)
- Watch the unique crepe made in front of you
- Also serves flatbreads, wraps and more
- Promotion Expires June 9, 2013
The crepe makers at Le Café Creperie work with French precision. Purchase today’s deal—$15 for $30 worth of food at the restaurant—and watch in awe as they pour, spin, flip, fill, fold and plate right in front of you. The extensive menu features both sweet and savory crepes, including quite a few vegetarian offerings. DealChicken often orders the Artichoke Crepe for lunch, which folds in artichoke hearts, garlic, yellow onion, portabella mushroom and spinach. For dessert, he regularly gets the Le Parisian with Nutella, strawberry, banana and whipped cream. Delish!
Located on East Route 70 in Cherry Hill, Le Cafe Creperie also serves wraps, salads, soups and pizza. Be sure to try the restaurant's Nanzza, its own creation of pizza made with naan in a traditional tandoori oven.
$15 for $30 worth of specialty crepes (2 $15 vouchers)
- Buyers will receive two $15 vouchers that must be redeemed on separate visits. May purchase multiple vouchers. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Each vouchers full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table, per party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A traditional French crepe is made from Buckwheat or wheat flour and is formed into a very thin and delicate pancake. The pancake is then served rolled up with filler such as jam, chocolate or even diced meat, cheese, vegetables and other savory fillings.