- $15 for 2 tickets to the Great Dakota Wine Fest on August 24-25 ($30 value)
- Good for admission on both days
- Includes a souvenir wine glass and 12 tastings
- Also available are arts & crafts vendors, a winemaking competition and door prizes
- Live music from Jami Lynn & Dylan James and T. Wilson King
- Must be 21 or older to redeem
- Promotion Expires August 25, 2013
DealChicken is a bit of a wine conneisseur. So when he gets the chance to sample something superior, he hops on it. That’s why he’s still clucking about Valiant Vineyards’ much-awarded (and top-selling) Full Throttle wine. And why their Great Dakota Wine Fest tickles his beak, like Valiant's Tickle Me Rhubarb wine. On Saturday and Sunday, August 24 and 25, Valiant Vineyards is the grape place to be for fun, food, and, uh, wine. Hone your culinary skills during cooking with wine demos, be-bop to live music, and of course, get your feet wet in the great Grape Stomp. Toss in this two-for-one deal, which includes admission both days of the festival, and you’ll be hard-pressed to come up with a single reason to miss it!
Located just outside of Vermillion, Valiant Vineyards is the first and oldest winery in South Dakota. In fact, founder Eldon Nygaard wrote South Dakota's Farm Winery Act. He's been running the family business, with the help of wife Sherry, son Leif, and daughter Jeanette, ever since. Tour the winery and tasting room. Sit and sip slowly on one of their beautiful balconies. Soak in the extensive knowledge of one of their experts. Bring home a bottle, or a case. You can even turn your visit into a mini-vacation, by snuggling into one of their elegant B&B rooms.
$15 for 2 tickets to the Great Dakota Wine Fest (August 24-25)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase 3 per person and additional as gifts. Limit one voucher per visit. No cash back or credits. Voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must be 21 years or older and present valid ID.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Valiant Vineyards’ signature Wild Grape Wine was mentioned in Wine Spectator magainze, and Valiant has recently won awards at the Finger Lakes, Amenti Del Vino, and Los Angeles International Wine and Spirits competitions. Their bestseller? Buck Naked Honey and Black Currant wine. Like you’d want to go through life without tasting that.