- $50 for $200 to spend on a complete pair of eyeglasses
- Complete pair of eyeglasses includes frames and lenses
- Great opportunity to save on a pair of glasses
- Variety of designer eyewear to choose from
- Promotion Expires May 17, 2013
In need of a new pair of specs? Why pay full price when you can see a savings of 75%? Pay $50 today, and get $200 to spend on a complete pair of eyeglasses at Pearle Vision in Sioux Falls. Perhaps you’d love to say sayonara to scratched lenses and outdated frames. Or, maybe you've got a new scrip. Either way, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy tremendous savings on a pair of glasses. Pearle Vision’s vast selection of designer eyewear offers something for even the most discriminating of tastes, including well-known names like Ray-Ban, Versace and Coach.
Pearle Vision takes its name from founder Dr. Stanley Pearle, who started this optical empire back in 1961. A convenient one-stop shop business model (glasses, contacts and comprehensive eye exams all in one place) has helped make them a nationwide success, as have their affordable vision solutions and exceptional customer care. Pearle Vision has independent doctors of Optometry available 7 days a week if you need an eye examination with convenient day, evening and weekend appointment times available.
$50 for $200 towards a complete pair of eyeglasses at Pearle Vision
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one per person and two as gifts. Not valid for sale items or package pricing. Not valid for Oakley or Maui Jim brands. Must purchase both lenses and frames. Cannot be combined with insurance benefits. Valid only at location listed. Valid Prescriptions required. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
It's estimated that 75% of the population of the Unites States wear some form of corrective lens—64% of those wear glasses.