- $10 for $20 worth of food and beverages
- Valid only on house specialty dishes, Phnom Penh noodle soups and drinks
- Not valid for appetizers, desserts, kids' meals, Chinese dishes, Ya-hon (hot pot for 2) or regular soups
- Valid for dine-in or take-out only
- Promotion Expires March 25, 2013
Eager for something Eastern but not something you've had before? DealChicken's latest find, half off cuisine at Phnom Penh Restaurant, lets you try the area's only Cambodian restaurant for a Far-Eastern twist. Their authentic Cambodian and Laotian food includes traditional, homestyle recipes like Bok L'Hong with Sticky Rice (spicy papaya salad), Curry Chicken in Khmer Style, Marinated Chicken or Pork with Sticky Rice, Chicken Ginger with Jalapeno, Lok Lak Steak (beef stir fry with savory-sweet gravy) and Banh Chao (three crepes with turmeric, bean sprout, onion, pork and more).
Phnom Penh Restaurant on North Minnesota Avenue also serves Chinese food and has a kids' menu. It's open daily from 10 a.m.-9 a.m. (Lunch ends at 2 p.m.) Grab a take-out menu on your way out and try delivery next time!
$10 for $20 worth of house specialty dishes, noodle soups and drinks at Phnom Penh
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per table per visit. Dine in only. Not valid for delivery or take out. Not valid for appetizers, desserts, kids meals, Ya-hon (hot pot for two), Chinese dishes or regular soups. May purchase unlimited.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Phnom Penh is the capital and largest city of Cambodia. The city is the wealthiest and has the largest population of people in Cambodia.