- $40 for 10 premium car washes ($80 value)
- Not valid for pick up until December 19, 2012. Must bring in the DealChicken voucher to the 4201 West 41st St. location to exchange for your 10 wash vouchers
- Must exchange the DealChicken voucher by January 31, 2013
- After exchange, car wash vouchers expire January 31, 2014
- Promotion Expires January 31, 2013
The DealChicken's only "car wash" takes place in the birdbath. However, he's happy to help the human peeps in his flock of followers with this deal from The Gas Stop car wash: Just $40 gets you 10 premium washes (an $80 value and savings of 50%). Offer is redeemable after December 19, 2012, simply stop by the 41st and Empire Place location by January 31, 2013 to get your car wash vouchers, which can be used at any local Gas Stop car wash except the 22nd and Minnesota location. The Gas Stop car wash locations: 57th & Western, 41st & Sycamore, 26th & Sertoma, 41st & Empire Place and 26th & Cleveland. Once the DealChicken voucher is exchanged, car wash vouchers will be good until January 31, 2014.
The Gas Stop car wash specializes in 'touch-less' washes and offer a variety of affordable wash packages, including the Econo, Deluxe, Premium or Works levels. Go to www.GasStopCarWash.com and save online up to 40% on wash packages.
$40 for 10 premium car washes at The Gas Stop
- Voucher not valid for exchange until December 19, 2012. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. To redeem this Deal, stop by the 41st and Empire Place location by January 31, 2013 to get your car wash vouchers, which can be used at any local The Gas Stop car wash except the 22nd and Minnesota location. Once exchanged, your vouchers will be good until January 31, 2014 and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. May purchase 3 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Most Americans agree that car appearance is essential, but did you know 27% of Americans name their cars, according to an International Carwash Association poll? Nearly 40% included their car in their wedding, and 10% even got engaged in their car!