• Pay $32 and get a 6 visit punch card worth $65
• State of the art equipment
• May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 16, 2013
With New Year's Resolution season just around the corner, DealChicken thought it would be helpful to find a hot fitness bargain to keep him motivated. His two resolutions? To get more exercise and save more money. Well, he did just that, allowing you to reap the benefits of this special offer from Avera McKennan Fitness Center. Pay just $32 and you'll receive a voucher for a six-visit punch card, a $65 value allowing you free use of the fitness center facility. That's 50% off the realization of your goals!
Located in Sioux Falls, the Avera McKennan Fitness Center boasts a variety of classes, programs and equipment to help improve the health and fitness of the community. Besides the main fitness center, services include personal training, child care, physical therapy and an aquatic center.
$32 for a 6 visit punch card to Avera Mckennan Fitness Center
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre discount price. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Of all the benefits of exercise, one of the most important is your heart health. The strongest muscle in the body, your heart beats around 100,000 times each day – and the more you make it pound with cardio exercise, the stronger it gets!