• $349 for a 3 day/2 night stay in select New York City Hyatt Hotels ($700 value)
• All taxes are included
• Choose from Grand Hyatt New York, Andaz 5th Avenue, Hyatt 48 Lex and Hyatt Regency Jersey City
• Valid at one of four Hyatt locations in NYC/Jersey City
• Deal must be booked through Bill Brown’s Plaza Travel
• Travel period is December 1, 2012 to December 1, 2013
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 1, 2013
They say, “New York is the city that never sleeps,” but spend a few days taking in the unique sights and sounds of NYC, and you’ll be ready for some rest. Good thing all four of these Hyatt locations offer a luxurious place to lie your head, with plenty of amenities and five-star service to enhance your memorable experience. Whether you choose to plant yourself just steps from Grand Central at the Grand Hyatt or enjoy harbor views from the waterfront Hyatt Regency Jersey City, you’ll be mere minutes from New York’s well-known shopping, dining and endless attractions.
The Grand Hyatt New York, Andaz 5th Avenue, Hyatt 48 Lex and Hyatt Regency Jersey City are all beautiful upscale hotels in the NYC area, each offering its own unique feel and special amenities. Bill Brown's Plaza Travel has been in the travel business since 1971, so you can trust they know a great deal when they see one.
50% off 2-night stay for 2 at select Hyatt Hotels in New York City
- Taxes included. Must book through Bill Brown Plaza Travel. Must book 35 days in advance. Subject to availability. Black Out Dates: weeks of Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, Memorial Day weekend, July 4th and Labor Day weekend. No cash back for unused portion. Not valid for residents of Florida. DO NOT CONTACT HOTEL DIRECTLY. Questions? Call the Help Desk at 727-290-2426 or for a quicker response email email@example.com. Please note that if you are planning to purchase this deal for intended travel within the next 45 days on specific dates we suggest not making this purchase due to hotel availability. If however your plans are more open-ended, this deal is good for an entire year following purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Musicians who perform in the New York Subway must go through a competitive audition process. Some of the musicians you'll see playing at Grand Central have also played at Carnegie Hall.