- Pay just $5 for $10 worth of frozen custard or other menu items
- Deal includes two $5 vouchers that may be used together
- Valid only at the Sheboygan location
- Promotion Expires June 30, 2013
Craving something creamy and cold? Satisfy the urge with a sweet treat from Gilly's Frozen Custard Drive-In in Sheboygan. The old-fashioned frozen custard drive-in offers delicious fresh frozen custard, but also serves up tasty sodas, floats, hot dogs and their all new hand-pattied quarter pound burgers for lunch and dinner. Let's be honest, though—the frozen custard is a real star and a family tradition since 1949. Try the rotating flavor of the day, which includes tasty options like pistachio, java chip, key lime pie, grasshopper pie, butter pecan, Snickers, birthday cake or peanut butter cup, to name a few. Of course, Gilly’s signature chocolate and vanilla are also available. What's better than tasty frozen custard? How about getting it for half-price? Pay just $5 for $10 worth of frozen custard or hot food with this yummy deal! This past winter, Gilly’s sought the guidance from another trusted Wisconsin icon to elevate their burger to the excellence of their frozen custard. And they did! Their new juicier, tastier burger was developed with the help of UW-Madison’s Meat and Culinary Science students. The R&D process took weeks and went through a series of taste tests. Gilly’s chose a final recipe that they are now serving at Gilly’s in Sheboygan and Green Bay. That winning recipe was created by Team “Between the Buns.” The team is made up of Seth Schulz, UW-Academic Staff and Associate Outreach Specialist of the Meat and Muscle Biology Department, UW Food Science Graduate Student Cherry W.Y. Lam and UW Food Science Undergrad Abbey Thiel, who grew up in Howards Grove. They created an amazing recipe which has been elevated by Gilly’s signature seasonings and grilling expertise. This took the burger meat recipe to the next level; a 100% Angus Beef Burger that’s a taste truly unique to Gilly’s.
Located at 2720 South Business Drive in Sheboygan, Gilly's Frozen Custard Drive-In is the place to be when you're craving a sweet treat or tasty hot food. Gilly's was established in 1949, so it is safe to say that the owners know the ins and outs of making delicious, cool, creamy frozen custard. The shop is open seven days a week until 9 p.m., (later during the summer months) letting you indulge even after the sun goes down. Gilly's... Drive in hungry. Drive out happy.
$5 for $10 worth of menu items
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one voucher and one as a gift. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Valid at Sheboygan location only. May use more than one voucher per visit.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Gilly's began in Fond du Lac in 1949 when Tom Gilles paid $900 for a 1-acre piece of land. Gilly's has been going strong ever since.