- Valid from September 1, 2013 to May 15, 2014 and October 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Reservations required, subject to availability
- Apartment-style suites fully equipped with kitchen
- Not valid for residents in the state of Florida
- Includes continental breakfast buffet
- 25% discount on extended nights stay available
- Promotion Expires November 20, 2014
If you need a short break away from it all, you'll want to take advantage of this deal in Dover, where you get one night at MainStay Suites for half the usual $120. Extend your stay at 25% off regular rates, too. Then, families, tourists, business visitors and even commuters can kick back and enjoy rooms with fully equipped kitchens with full-size fridge, microwave, dishwasher and stove, as well as bonus sleeper sofa.
MainStay Suites is just off Route 1 and Route 13 in Dover. Check-in time is 3 p.m. Checkout time is noon. This pet-friendly hotel includes free premium cable, free wireless Internet, free local calls, 24-hour fitness center, business center, laundry facilities and much more. Additional fees apply for pets.
$60 for a 1-night stay ($120 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per customer. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Includes continental breakfast. Must call 302-678-8383 to reserve room. Cannot book through website. Deal based on double occupancy. Extra charge applicable for additional guests. DealChicken customers will receive 25% discount on extended nights stay based upon regular nightly rates Not valid towards the purchase of gift cards. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. 8% occupancy fee not included. Certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other certificate, coupon, special or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The capital of Delaware offers a plenitude of family activities. Watch a race at Dover Speedway, try a hand at Midway Slots and Racetrack, visit the Air Mobil Command Museum or shop duty-free at the Dover Mall, to name a few.