- $139 for 8-day, 7-night stay in Las Vegas
- Lodging at Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
- $100 Visa Dine Around included
- $35 per day resort fee and $119 per person processing fee not included
- Maximum four people
- No timeshare presentation is involved
- Promotion Expires March 19, 2014
You know what they say: What happens in Vegas stays … under budget. Well, it does when you book your trip through DealChicken. Score an incredible 92% off an eight-day, seven-night stay at the Wyndham Grand Desert Resort in Las Vegas, and you’ll kick back in a luxury one-bedroom condo. Included with the deal is a $100 Visa Dine Around, valid at Chili’s, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse and more. Altogether it’s a whopping $1,834 value that you’re snagging for just $139. Jackpot! More information on Dine Around may be found at http://www.tripsincentives.com/DineAround.html
Whether your goal is complete relaxation or nonstop activity, the Wyndham Grand Desert Resort has you covered. With a lagoon-style pool, sundeck, tanning beds, hot tubs, sauna, fitness centers and even massage services, you'll have plenty to keep you busy (or not busy, as the case may be).
92% off a 7-night stay in fabulous Las Vegas and $100 VISA Dine Around (not including fees)
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Taxes and gratuity not included. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Not valid for Florida residents. No pets allowed. You will receive an email confirmation once your accommodations are confirmed. We recommend that you do not make air or car rental reservations until your stay is confirmed for the dates of your choice. Maximum of 4 people. $35.00 per day resort fee and processing fee of $119 per person not included. No cancellations or refunds after booking. Services must be used in one visit. Offer subject to availability. Trips Incentives reserves the right to substitute when necessary. Availability very limited during holiday and peak periods, but may be available for a surcharge. Condominium inventory available through the secondary market not directly with the resort. Valid for travel until 3/20/2014 This offer is done through TRIPS INCENTIVES and NOT the resort. Any questions or comments should be directed to Trips Incentives. For more information please contact 800-268-5856 x 3. Trips Incentives Corp. is not to be held responsible for any act of God, or for any other circumstance beyond our control that may cause the destination to become unavailable. Offer subject to changes that will be added to these terms and conditions. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida, in which state it has been negotiated, executed and delivered. Any and all disputes arising out of this agreement or transaction shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the county or circuit court in and for Broward County, Florida. Terms and conditions at http://www.tripsincentives.com/terms/lvjc-condo-8-7.html
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Elvis Presley made his first, albeit unsuccessful, appearance in Las Vegas in 1956, despite being in possession of several hit records. His return in 14 years later brought sold-out shows at the International (now Hilton).