- $35 for three oil changes ($90 value)
- $43 for the labor of a brake job ($86 value)
- $45 for $90 toward any maintenance or repair ($90 value)
- Appointments preferred
- Promotion Expires September 15, 2013
With good driving weather finally making its arrival, DealChicken likes to put on his sunglasses, pull the top down and show off his car in style. Don’t be embarrassed that you neglected your car for the past few months because today’s deal will make it all better. At Precision Auto Care, you can receive three oil changes that include up to five quarts of regular oil, lube, filter and complimentary vehicle inspection. This is a $90 value for $35—that’s a 61% savings. For $45, you can get any maintenance or repair job worth $90—that’s a 50% savings. Or, for $43, you can order an $86 brake job—that’s also a 50% savings. Remember to book an appointment prior to your visit. With the hard work of certified, experienced and professional technicians, your baby… er, vehicle, will look and feel immaculate.
Precision Auto Care is located in Salem. It is owned and operated by Mitch Davidson, who has more than three decades of experience in auto repair. The ASE Certified Master Technicians and Advanced Performance Specialists are here Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. and on weekends by appointment only.
$35 for three oil changes ($90 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Appointment preferred, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Includes up to 5 quarts of regular oil, lube, filter and complimentary vehicle inspection. Disposal fee included. Services are transferable between vehicles. Gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
$43 for the labor of a brake job ($86 value)
It is important to replace your oil and filter every 3 months or 3,000 - 5,000 miles to prevent costly repairs and engine damage.