- $45 for one week pet boarding ($91 value)
- Bring food, toys, bedding and treats
- Must have proof of updated shots
- Free pick-up and delivery of your pet (certain areas)
- Promotion Expires June 25, 2013
DealChicken, of course, has a soft spot for his animal pals. That is why he is especially thrilled to bring today's deal for one week of boarding at Dog & Cat Boarding. Pick-up and delivery of your pet is included for Salem, Dallas and surrounding areas, be sure to verify first. Your furry friend will have clean air, very clean surroundings and a cooled/heated, spacious kennel. The staff will administer any medication your pet needs, as well as deliver your dog or cat to groomers and vets. Leave the worry behind on your spring break vacation, your pet will be in good hands.
It's no wonder that Dog & Cat Boarding in Scio has been in business since 1983. With 22 dog runs, free pick-up and delivery, daily walks on a 200-acre property and health care checks, pets are very well taken care of when mommy or daddy are away.
$45 for one week of boarding for your pet at Dog & Cat Boarding in Scio
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Pet must have current vaccinations and proof. Bring toys, food, bed and treats. Ask about free pick-up and delivery of your pet in certain areas only. May purchase 1 per household and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
80% of pet owners admit they talk to their pets and feel that their pets respond with sounds, facial expressions and body language. They even feel their pets can sense their moods and try to help make them feel better when unhappy.