- $10 for two $10 vouchers to spend toward food and drinks ($20 value)
- Limit one $10 voucher per table, per visit
- Great food at reasonable prices
- New, expanded menu
- Promotion Expires March 1, 2014
Give your taste buds something to cheer about with a trip to Fresh Elements, a locally owned Vietnamese restaurant tucked away in Salem. Whether you're a Vietnamese food virgin or veteran, you'll find something from the varied menu to love. Of course there's Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup), but other favorites include salad rolls with shrimp and BBQ pork, fried rice with shrimp and beef, orange sauce with pot stickers, skewered chicken appetizers and so much more! Double your money with today's deal (spend $10, get $20), and explore the selection of fresh, healthy and affordable Asian fare.
Formerly known as Vietnamese Restaurant, Fresh Elements is the kind of place that keeps customers coming back for more, the kind of place where the friendly owner will come to know your favorite order by heart. Currently, the menu is mostly Vietnamese, but eventually it will be offering some tastes of Thailand and other Southeast Asian dishes.
$10 for two $10 vouchers to spend toward food and drinks ($20 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back or cash value. Voucher must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Limit one voucher per table, per visit. Dine in only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Vietnamese food is considered one of the healthiest cuisines in the world. It is widely admired for its fresh ingredients, minimal use of oil and generous use of vegetables and herbs. That, balanced with spices and meats, makes it one of the tastiest as well.