- $14 for pampering pedicure ($28 value)
- Includes nail work, exfoliation, massage and polish
- Treat yourself, or give as a gift
- Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Promotion Expires June 21, 2013
Day in and day out, your feet get you where you need to go. Schedule a pedicure at Serenity Salon, and ensure this hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. A comfy massage chair and soothing foot soak gets the relaxation ball rolling, easing your stress. Meanwhile, Serenity's nail ninjas slyly shape and buff treacherous talons into submission. Dry heels get the scrubbing of a lifetime, followed by a tension-melting foot and leg massage. Top it off with a coat of eye-catching polish.
Aptly named, Serenity Salon offers a tranquil atmosphere, created by eggshell-blue walls, whimsically sheer curtains and the smiling faces of the skilled staff. After your soles have been tended to, why not banish fuzz with a bikini or brow wax?
$14 for a pedicure at Serenity Salon
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Must schedule appointment. May purchase 1 per person.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Walking contributes to your general health by improving circulation and controlling your weight. It is the best exercise for your feet. The total force on your feet in an average day of walking can be hundreds of tons.