- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks at Arctic Circle
- You get two $10 vouchers to be used on separate visits
- High-quality, original fast food
- Premium burgers, chicken, halibut, salads and more
- Made-to-order shakes created from real fruit
- Valid at Capitol St location only
- Promotion Expires April 24, 2013
No need to travel to the ends of the Earth to experience delicious eats—just head to Arctic Circle in Salem. For more than 60 years, AC has been one of America’s favorite fast-food fixes, famous for ice cream selections like the Brown Topper—the original chocolate-dipped ice cream cone. AC also boasts unbeatable, made-to-order Black Angus beef burgers, like its signature Black Angus Ranch Burger. And for those who prefer to walk on the lighter side, AC offers grilled chicken, 100% real halibut and a variety of yummy salads.
Great fast food and amazing ice cream isn't all there is to love about Arctic Circle. This thriving fast-food chain also shows its commitment to the community by raising money, hundreds of thousands of dollars and counting, for March of Dimes and other charitable organizations. Oh, and did we mention they're also credited for inventing Fry Sauce?
$10 for 2 $10 vouchers good for food and drinks at Arctic Circle
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per table per visit per day. May purchase unlimited.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In the 1840s, fried potatoes, or pomme frites, first made their appearance in Paris. The innovative chef who first sliced the potato into long slender pieces and fried them is sadly unknown. The French fry became a huge hit and were sold on the streets of Paris by push-cart vendors.