- $20 worth of food and soda for only $10
- Receive two $10 vouchers (may combine)
- Not valid on seafood items
- Valid at Devonshire location only
- Promotion Expires May 22, 2013
Whether you're an early bird or a night owl, you'll find a tasty meal at Muchas Gracias in Salem. This authentic Mexican restaurant is open 24 hours a day. DealChicken flies in with today's special offer—save 50% off your order. The menu features giant burritos, fabulous combination plates, rolled tacos, super nachos, homemade tamales and the signature enchilada sauce made with a special blend of hot sauce and spices.
Muchas Gracias has more than 16 years of expertise in the fast-food restaurant market and offers more than 54 stores in the northwest. Today's deal is valid only at the location at 3815 Devonshire Ave. NE.
$10 for 2 $10 vouchers good for food and drinks at Muchas Gracias on Devonshire
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. You may combine the two vouchers or use them separately. Not valid on seafood items. Deal is valid at Devonshire location only. May purchase unlimited.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The chimichanga is a dish that is usually made by stuffing a flour tortilla with a wide variety of ingredients, most commonly rice, cheese, machaca, carne adobada, or shredded chicken, and folding it into a rectangular package. It is then deep-fried. You can also add salsa, guacamole, sour cream and/or cheese.