• Receive $30 in vouchers for just $15
• Separated into three $10 vouchers to use on separate visits
• Valid for all flavors of self-serve frozen yogurt with toppings
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 28, 2013
DealChicken has a riddle for you: What's cool, sweet, delicious and 50% off? Frozen yogurt with all the fixings, with this special offer from Mango Chill, of course! Pay just $15, and receive $30 in vouchers to use on your favorite frosty confections, in flavors ranging from chocolate and vanilla to pumpkin spice and apple pie. Choose from more than 45 toppings to create the frozen yogurt sundae of your dreams, while enjoying a vibrant atmosphere complete with lime green walls and a friendly, helpful staff.
Located on Salem's Commercial Street, Mango Chill offers up a variety of self-serve frozen yogurt and toppings at per-ounce prices. The yogurt shop is open seven days a week and also serves cakes, coffee, teas and other hot drinks.
$15 for 3 $10 vouchers good for frozen yogurt and toppings at Mango Chill
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. This deal gets you 3 $10 vouchers. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per visit per day. May purchase 2 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In the early 1970s, New England gave us frozen yogurt, but regular yogurt has been around for over 4000 years. It can be made with milk from goats, sheep, water buffalo, yak and even a camel.